We are so excited to host some great discussions and articles on this site and look forward to hearing from you – and hearing from you often! We ask you to follow these guidelines to help make this community the best it can be.
- Please stay on-topic and refrain from making personal attacks toward an individual or group.
- Please don’t use offensive language.
- We do not allow promotion of third party goods, sites or services. We may remove any URL for any reason.
- If you have a question about the site or need to contact someone about the site, please visit our Contact Page.
- The Illustrati reserves the right to refuse to post or remove any comments, at any time, for any reason.
- If a portion of a post or comment violates these guidelines, the entire comment will not be posted.
Article Submission Guidelines
By submitting your article you are giving The Illustrati the right to the article for use in any theillustrati.com promotional materials including the magazine and the website.
The author retains the ownership of the submitted design and may display or archive his/her own design in a portfolio or personal collection and the author may sell or reproduce the article for commercial purposes even after it is chosen for production in the magazine, or included in the website content.